Shipping Frequently Asked Questions
What shipping service do you use?
We use the United States Postal Service for all of our shipments.
Where do you guys ship from?
All of our shipping comes our of our facilities in Atlanta, GA.
I added the wrong address. Can i change this?
We ship to the address provided at the time of purchase. Faceless Giant can not promise an address change after the point of purchase. However, please email us right away at email@example.com ( within 24 hours ) and we will do our best update the address as long as the order has not shipped.
When will my order arrive?
Delivery times are not guaranteed and can vary. Please allow 1-2 business days for orders to be processed and shipped. If we anticipate any additional wait time or lead time on a product it will be outlined in the product description.
How can I track my order?
Once an order is shipped you will receive a notification with the tracking number. You will also be able to log in to your account and track your order statuses. If you have not received a tracking number within 72 hours please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
My tracking number says my order was delivered, but I did not receive it. What can I do?
Faceless Giant can not be held responsible for lost or stole packages that have delivery confirmation to the address that was provided. If the package is returned or rejected, the customer will be contacted and would be responsible for re-shipment postage.
As the customer you are responsible for filing any claims for damaged or lost/stolen packages. Please contact your local post office for further information on filing a claim.
My tracking number says my order was returned. What now?
If your order was returned or rejected for any reason we will contact you once the return is received. If the package was returned and the shipping address was printed as provided the customer will be responsible for any re-shipping charges. If the you wish to just return the order the originally shipping charge is non-refundable.
What does First Class shipping mean?
First Class Shipping is a reference to the weight class of your package. It is a default shipping method used through USPS. Any orders placed that weigh under 16 ounces (1 pound) will be automated as First Class Shipping. (This does not include the time it takes for an order to be processed through our facility). Both Domestic forms of shipping are not consider expedited.
What does Priority Mail Shipping Mean?
Priority Mail is also a reference to the weight class of your package. It is another default shipping method used through USPS. Any orders placed that weigh 16 ounces (1 pound) or over will be automated as Priority Mail Shipping. (This does not include the time it takes for an order to be processed through our facility). Both Domestic forms of shipping are not considered expedited.
Store Shipping Policies
- Orders are processed Monday through Friday between 9am – 5pm EST.
- Order made before 5pm will be processed and shipped the following day.
- Once an order is shipped you will receive a notification from us along with the shipping provider with your tracking number and expected delivery date.
- For international shipping rates please contact us at email@example.com
- If you have any problems with your order please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Faceless Giant does not take any responsibility for lost or stolen items after your order has been shipped.
- If your item has been miss-handled, lost, or incorrectly relieved by USPS we will file a complaint for you and escalate the matter.
- If you receive a package that has been tampered with, please file a stolen goods report with your local law enforcement. Faceless Giant is in no way responsible for lost, mishandled, or stolen goods.